All people want to feel good and to be healthy. To be healthy, more factors are present as alimentation and physical training. More people do efforts to be healty but, one factors very important: the time. Every day, every one worked and every one is pressed. We don't take time to eating well and do physical activities.So, I think every one should take time to prepare good meals more often and have a physical activity they can practice. Every one would be better about themselves.
Francis
numbers of words: 87
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
yes i think you're right, everybody want to feel all right.
RépondreSupprimerThanks skycore, I whrited this text for that people become aware of certain things
RépondreSupprimerI agree with you, my health is really important for me and i care a lot about it. I try to take good habits and to eat well. I think we feel a lot better when we have a good alimentation!
RépondreSupprimer42 words